- Born Anchorage, Alaska in the early years of the 70s in the first 12 months of the year to Southern Baptist Missionaries
- Lived in King Salmon, Eagle River, Palo Alto, Mountain View, and Austin.
- Software Product Management and Product Strategy is what I do professionally (or unprofessionally)
- In 2003 I was diagnosed with MPGN-1 which destroyed 95% of my kidney function
- In 2004 my cousin Diane gave me a kidney (yep, amazing)
- In November 2011 I ran my first Ironman in Arizona.
- In 2011 I moved to Sydney, Australia, and I work for Atlassian, the best job I’ve ever had
- I now live in Manly Beach, Australia.